A temporary solution to an immediate problem!
The Mortgage Centre Kitchener Waterloo, Tristar Funding has access to In-House Private Funds* to assist our clients with temporary financing for bridge loans, paying mortgage prepayments to reduce penalties, renovation mortgages, or clients who do not qualify for institutional lending options. This includes a first, second, or third mortgage for a combination of the following:
- Debt consolidation
- Clients with bad credit
- Self-employed individuals with lower declared income
- Bankruptcy issues
- Collection and/or judgment repayment
- Property tax arrears
- Income tax arrears
- Limited equity
- Give us 5-10 minutes of your time to to determine available options.
- Complete an application and collect the requested documents. (The more documents you can provide, the better our chances of securing a commitment.)
- Obtain a commitment including all associated costs, rates, and processes.
- Upon approval, we will sign you up, and fulfill any missing conditions.
- We will confirm completion and send instructions to the lawyer.
- The lawyer will arrange a final signing and the funds will be advanced to the lawyer’s trust account.
We consider Private Mortgaging as a temporary fix to help you with your immediate concerns and it is our goal to place you on an automated plan to move your mortgage to an institutional lender.
*The property should be located in Waterloo and Wellington regions, however, we will consider other locations.
Let The Mortgage Centre specialists show you how!
Still have questions?
Want to get started?